Monday, 15 July 2013

Things

For every time I got vexed and said " *sigh*, okay!" whenever my mom asked me to light a diya in front of the God's idol in the evenings, every time I told my friends that I'm sleeping whenever they wanted to talk not keeping in mind that it might've been something important, every time I told people it was okay for things I would never be okay with, every time I made the same mistake knowingly, I hated myself. Every bit of myself. I wish I could go back and undo. But that's not how it works, does it. I cant just undo things. I can't go back in time.While many people think that going back in time and undoing stuff would be a boon, I say it's the worst thing that could happen. When am I going to learn from my mistakes in that case? Every time I'd make one, I'd just go back in time. That's just pathetic. But then again, here I am, making the same mistakes over and over and over again. I wish I'd learn someday.




No comments:

Post a Comment