Monday, 11 May 2015

The Travelling Soul

I have been travelling
I have lost my way
I don't know where to go,
Dont believe in what they say.

I will not scare you,
I just want to know
Where is my home?
Where do I go?

Could you just tell me,
Why cant you see me?
Im just a lost soul who is home-bound
I've hit rock bottom, six feet under the ground.

Where do I find my home?
In a body or a tomb?
Where do I find solace?
I dont want an exhume

I wont sneak up your back
If you could just tell me where I belong
Im only a travelling soul
Dont want to be a tag along

But I finally realized
That I was always home
Amidst many like me
But they live and breathe, and I live under a stone




No comments:

Post a Comment