Sunday, 11 August 2013

Here today, gone tomorrow

I've been wondering. Wondering about how someone's here today and gone tomorrow.
When you really don't get to say your final goodbye.
When you don't know if you'd still be waking up to that annoying alarm clock or to a cliched white light.
When you don't know if you'd be able to finish the unfinished.
When you don't know if you'd be able say the unsaid.

It's scary when you're unsure about the next. But that's how the cookie crumbles, I suppose.
All we should do is make the best of now. Make every moment worth living for. Got issues? Talk them out, work them out. Can't solve 'em? Move on, walk ahead. There's a lot more to life than just dragging the old baggage. Be a go-getter. Make sense out of your life. Life isn't just books. Life isn't just parties. Life is much more. It is a purpose. It's an empty book and YOU'RE the author. Write it or shred it, that's up to you. But would you really throw it away when you can get to write your own life? When you can make it better?

They say it's already written. It's fate.
But I think life is what we make out of it. Don't blame it on karma. Don't blame it on destiny. If you are where you are, it is solely because of you. So make the most of it. Write your own destiny.











 

2 comments:

  1. Well what do you think someone should do to make life worthwhile...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how that person perceives life. :)

      I would call it worthwhile if I lived my life by making decisions I'd never regret. Being what I always wanted to be. And making myself a better person.

      :)

      Delete