Those big, strong boys, sneaked out of the lab,
Holding something moving in a brown paper bag.
They walked towards me , with a most evil smile,
I tried to blend with the other kids, when they screamed "There's Kyle!"
It wasn't the first time, but I wasn't resistant yet,
"Tried telling your mommy? This is what you get!"
They left after they emptied the brown bag in my shirt,
"I'll see your end!", I cried, running from the scorpion, I was hurt.
I went back home weeping, just like any other day
Mum took me to the therapist, again, today.
Few more sessions and I'd be fine, he said.
We drove back home in silence, and I went straight to bed.
To face another terrible day, I got up with a frown
My mum was on phone, as I dragged myself down.
"Go back to sleep, sweetie. The school's closed today.
It was declared as two of your friends passed away"
She hugged me tight and said, "It was Ron and Joe"
I thought to myself -
"I'd see their end. I told them so..."
Holding something moving in a brown paper bag.
They walked towards me , with a most evil smile,
I tried to blend with the other kids, when they screamed "There's Kyle!"
It wasn't the first time, but I wasn't resistant yet,
"Tried telling your mommy? This is what you get!"
They left after they emptied the brown bag in my shirt,
"I'll see your end!", I cried, running from the scorpion, I was hurt.
I went back home weeping, just like any other day
Mum took me to the therapist, again, today.
Few more sessions and I'd be fine, he said.
We drove back home in silence, and I went straight to bed.
To face another terrible day, I got up with a frown
My mum was on phone, as I dragged myself down.
"Go back to sleep, sweetie. The school's closed today.
It was declared as two of your friends passed away"
She hugged me tight and said, "It was Ron and Joe"
I thought to myself -
"I'd see their end. I told them so..."
No comments:
Post a Comment